You may also Like this Programme
This session will examine the mega trends that are shaping the people agenda in organisations. Specifically, the session aims to:
- provide an avenue for leaders to systematically assess the impact of mega trends on their people function.
- share different ways of re-engineering and envisioning work in the future.
- assist the Singapore growth oriented companies in overcoming their people challenges by presenting them with the necessary strategy that need to be put in place to grow their international presence.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to take away the following:
- Practical aspects of mobility management to formulate strategies that will enable your organisation to achieve both operational and strategic goals.
- Techniques in mobility management to facilitate effective recruitment, management, and retention of talent.
- Improve and sustain organisational performance through strategic thinking and mobility management.
- examine the insights and experiences on how to manage the difficult equation of balancing the needs of the business with the needs and expectations of the employees.
- explore the various policies and compensation approaches and the key risks and common pitfalls of international assignments
- discuss what motivates different types of employees to move across borders