Giving presentations is part and parcel of life. Whether you are an executive, a manager, a sales person, a director or an entrepreneur, you are required to deliver presentations both internally, to your staff and teammates, and externally, to your clients and public at large. Not only are you required to inform, you are expected to influence and inspire. With so much riding on your presentation ability, you will not want to miss this opportunity to learn the time-tested techniques and strategies to prepare and conduct your presentation professionally and powerfully.
- Discover the unspoken secret to mastering your presentation skills.
- Get clear on the 3 criteria to an effective presentation – one that will get your audience excited, engaged and at the edge of their seats.
- Pick up 7 time-tested techniques that will help you ensure that your presentation is crystal clear and easily understood by your audience.
- Learn how to design visually-captivating slides with just 4 very simple tips.
- Overcome the #1 obstacle that causes your presentation to be forgettable.
- Avoid the most common mistake that presenters unconsciously commit that sabotages their attempt to persuade.
- Be let in on the single most important habit that separates the average presenter from the exceptional presenter (this alone will help you accelerate your growth as a presenter).
Professionals who aspire to become a more confident and charismatic presenter.
17 February 2014
9.00am – 10.30am Facilitator led session 1
10.30am – 11.00am Light refreshments
11.00am – 12.00pm Facilitator led session 2
12.00pm onwards Wrap up
Singapore Management University
School of Social Sciences Building
90 Stamford Road, Seminar Room 4.1
Eric has authored 4 communications books till date including “Get To The Point®” which has sold more than 12,000 copies. He is also well regarded by the media as a public speaking expert, Eric has been featured on both regional and national media like Channel News Asia, Channel 8, The Straits Times and Business Times. In 2010, he also produced a public speaking series for Radio 938. His articles on public speaking and presentation skills are regularly featured on well-known publications like Straits Times Recruit, HRM, Today’s Manager and Human Capital.
Eric Feng is a public speaking and presentation coach who has spent the last 5 years helping executives and the C-suite present with more clarity, confidence and charisma in front of any audience. He has trained for many major organisations such as Microsoft, Fuji Xerox, Pfizer, AIA, OCBC, FedEx and Shell.